Benefits of Microdosing Psychedelic Mushrooms
Microdose on psychedelic mushrooms can be very confusing, but it is one of the essential parts of psychedelic tripping.
What is a psychedelic mushroom?
Psychedelic mushroom (magic mushrooms or shrooms) is not your typical wild or home-grown mushrooms; it contains psilocybin or psilocin compounds that contribute to varying levels of hallucination.
There are several types of psychedelic mushrooms; each shroom contains a different level of potency. Here are a few common shrooms with their potency level:
- Flying Saucer Mushroom (PsilocybeAzurescens) – Contains 1.78 % of psilocybin, .38 % of psilocin, and .35 biocytin, total potency of 2.51 % for every 25 mg (1 gram).
- Knobby Tops (PsilocybeBaeocystis) – Contains .85 % of psilocybin, .59 % of psilocin, and .10 % of biocytin, total potency of 1.54 % for every 15 mg (1 gram).
- Liberty Cap (PsilocybeSemilanceata) – Contains .98 % of psilocybin, .02 % of psilocin, .36 % of baeocystin, total potency of 1.36 % for every 14 mg (1 gram).
- Golden Caps (PsilocybeCubensis) – Contains .63 % of psilocybin, .60 % of psilocin, and .025 % of baeocystin, total potency of 1.26 % for every 13 mg (1 gram).
- Wavy Caps (PsilocybeCyanescens) – Contains .85 % of psilocybin, .36 % of psilocin, and .03 % of baeocystin, total potency of 1.24 % for every 12 mg (1 gram).
The most potent amongst the selection is the flying saucer mushroom and the Golden caps mushroom. Each shroom is consumed according to microdosing.
Microdosing psychedelic is a practice of consuming low to a very low dose of psychedelic substances, including magic mushrooms.
Why is it important to microdose?
There are a lot of good reasons why microdosing psychedelics is essential when tripping. Primarily, it suggests positive outcomes during and after tripping sessions. And to be specific, here is a list of benefits of microdosing with psychedelics:
- Safe psychedelic tripping
Psychedelic mushrooms may look unintimidating, but several of these are highly potent. Consuming more than the recommended dose of psychedelic mushrooms can cause a “bad trip” or some life-threatening problems.
People having a bad trip or “bad acid trip” during psychedelic trip often experiences the following:
- Extreme hallucination.
- Experiences time is standing still.
- Having extreme negative thoughts toward the surroundings.
- Extreme paranoia.
- Extreme and sudden mood swings.
So, to ensure you are safe during and after the psychedelic tripping session, consume shrooms according to the expert’s recommendation. Do not self-microdose without acquiring the knowledge about psychedelic tripping and the proper way to microdose a psychedelic substance. You can check 3amigos.co for additional details. Additionally, try to consult a therapist or doctor that offers Psychedelic-Assisted Therapy.
- Improve mood and focus
Microdosing a psychedelic substance will prevent you from becoming intoxicated by the shroom you have consumed. Instead, it will help improve your mood and focus.
- Improved creativity
The right amount of shroom consumed will help the psilocybin communicate with your brain. For this reason, it helps increase creativity and open-mindedness.
Is microdosing only for psychedelic mushrooms?
Microdosing psychedelics do not only apply when tripping with magic mushrooms, but it also applies to other psychedelic substances, including LSD, DMT, MDMA (ecstasy), or cannabis.
Microdosing psychedelic mushrooms are critical to the success of the psychedelic trip. And to ensure your safety, follow the instructions provided by the licensed psychiatrist or your doctor.