How to Reduce Premature Skin Aging
You cant imagine how many things can cause your skin to age. While aging is a natural process that we cant stop, we can at least slow it down and avoid premature skin aging. We can influence certain processes to help slow down the aging process, so here are some ways to do this.
1. Protect your skin from the sun. You have to do this every day. You might use sun protection while at the beach, but you should use it every single time you get out of the house, even if it is cloudy or winter. The sun is one of the most dangerous, aging factors for the skin, so you need to learn how to keep the UV rays away from it.
2. Apply self-tanning instead of getting a tan. Every time you get a tan from a tanning bed or the sun, you prematurely age your skin. The sun and the indoor equipment used for tanning emit harmful UV rays that accelerate skin aging.
3. Stop smoking. If you smoke, you should stop it. Smoking speeds up skin aging. It causes wrinkles and creates a dull, sallow complexion.
4. Drink less alcohol. Alcohol is very rough for your skin. It dehydrates the skin, thus causing damage. When the skin is dehydrated, it looks dull and older than it is.
5. Maintain a healthy, balanced diet. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, and reduce the sugar intake, as it accelerates skin aging. Carbohydrates also accelerate aging, so avoid those too.
6. Use a gentle skin cleanser. It is vital to cleanse the skin before you go to bed. Unfortunately, numerous people choose harsh cleansing products or scrub the skin so hard that they irritate. Irritating the skin causes skin aging. The best thing that you can do is to gently remove pollution, makeup, and other substances using a cleanser that doesnt irritate.
7. Dont apply layered skincare products because you will obtain more breakouts and clogged pores. We know that it is difficult to select a few skincare products given the fact that there are thousands of options on the shelves, but do a thorough selection and choose only a few.
Another thing that you can do to slow down the aging process is to get quality information on anti-aging and skincare from experienced dermatologists. The experts at Younger Skin Guide are happy to share their experience and knowledge with you, so you should benefit from this to the fullest. Dont get your information from shady vloggers and bloggers, because their role is to market products that they dont even use. They receive money instead, so the information that they share should not be trusted. Learn to make the right choices by turning your attention to the right people. Use the tips and tricks shared by dermatologists and top beauty experts who want to help people establish a healthy, correct skincare routine. It is the only way in which you will obtain healthy skin and avoid premature aging.